Our classic pomade is great for people looking for a more matte finish to their hair. With its firm but flexible hold, you can style and restyle your hair throughout the day.
100% Recyclable Packaging
Zero Animal Testing
Up to 6 months of usage
A nature-inspired aroma is reminiscent of lush green forests, refreshing eucalyptus, cedarwood, Virginia tobacco, and patchouli.
- Rice Bran Wax
- Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Soy Lecithin
- Sodium Borate
- Essential Oil Blend
- Stearic Acid
- Sorbic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol
To find out more about what makes these ingredients so great, check out our in-depth explanation on The Hold Dat Difference
- Wash your hair. Hold Dat works in both wet or dry hair but we recommend applying on dry hair.
- Scoop a dime-sized amount onto your finger, if you've got longer hair, you can totally use more to suit your requirements. Just remember, too much hair wax can end up making your hair look greasy.
Pomade needs to be warmed up. spread the pomade across the palms of your hands. This will also help you apply the product evenly through your hair
- Apply the pomade to your hair. gently work the pomade into your hair working it all the way from the base of your hair follicles to the tips to help ensure an even spread.
- Start Styling. As you work the product into your hair, you can begin moving your hair into the preferred style. you can also use a wide-toothed comb or other hairbrushes to achieve the desired look.
Great pomade. Been testing out different products, like American Crew Fiber and Gatsby and Hold Dat takes the cake. Very similar to MALIN+GOETZ hair pomade except a much thicker consistency. Keeps the hold throughout the day and even kept up during hiking. The smell is a plus, definitely my favorite scent out of all I've tried.
This is the best pomade for your hair PERIOD. All the clients ive used Hold Dat love it!
No products really worked for my hair type… until I tried Holdat.
I have thick curly hair and it worked wonders for me 👌
Finally found a pomade that works well with longer hair! Definitely a underrated product!
Super great and versatile hair product. Best used on dry hair and all my clients love it ! 10/10 product for sure. Also great price for great quality ! Super versatile and my personal favorite. I also love using Hold Dat with Texturizing Powder for London Fade/ Croptop Fade haircuts !